We have decided to review our external audit arrangements for the financial years ending 31 December 2019/2020/2021.
About Gazprom Sakhalin Holdings B.V.
Gazprom Sakhalin Holdings B.V. (“GSH”) is a private company with limited liability incorporated and domiciled in the Netherlands. Its registered office and principal place of business is at Concertgebouwplein 13H, 1071 LL Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
GSH’s main activities are holding and financing activities in accordance with the GSH’s Articles of Association. GSH is the sole shareholder of Gazprom Gerosgaz Holdings B.V. and owns 50% + 1 share of Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
About Gazprom Gerosgaz Holdings B.V.
Gazprom Gerosgaz Holdings B.V. (“GGH”) is a private company with limited liability incorporated and domiciled in the Netherlands. Its registered office and principal place of business is at Concertgebouwplein 13H, 1071 LL Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The GGH’s main activities are holding and financing activities in accordance with the GGH’s Articles of Association. The Company is the sole shareholder of Gazprom Gerosgaz Management B.V., a Dutch private limited liability company.
GSH and GGH (“Companies”) are wholly owned (directly and indirectly) subsidiaries of the Gazprom group, with PJSC Gazprom, a Russian public joint stock company, as the ultimate parent company.
The Companies have opted to prepare separate financial statements and do not consolidate their investments in the subsidiaries.
The Management Board of the Companies is responsible for preparation of annual financial statements and is willing to make available to auditors all the information and documents, that the auditors may deem necessary for the performance of the audit.
Scope of Services Required
The Companies require an independent auditor to examine whether their annual financial statements give a fair presentation in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) as adopted by the European Union and in accordance with Part 9 of Book 2 of the Dutch Civil Code.
The external audit services will include, but will not be limited to:
- planning, management and execution of annual external audit of standalone Financial statements of the Companies for the years ended 31 December, 2019/2020/2021 in accordance with the IFRS and the Dutch law, including the Dutch Standards on Auditing;
- provision of an audit opinion on the standalone financials (by last working day of February 2020/2021/2022, at the latest);
- reviewing the results of the impairment tests on the GSH’s investments (incl. Oil/Gas exploration & production projects);
- delivering customised, responsive audit services aligned with the Companies’ specific needs;
- ensuring and advising on proper recording of the new transactions in the Companies’ financial statements;
- reporting on external audit progress to management;
- provision of an assessment as to whether the Companies’ financial statements have been properly prepared in accordance with applicable financial reporting standards (IFRS and Dutch GAAP).
Both Companies have a 31 December year-end. The pre-year end audit work has previously been conducted in November - early December with year-end audit work taking place in January/February. The year-end timetable aims to finalise statements by end of February 2020/2021/2022 and present financial statements for Management Board’s approval by 1st of March 2020/2021/2022.
The appointment will be for three years.
Each firm will be required to submit a written proposal setting out proposed fee. Indicated price should be fair and reasonable and within upper limit EUR 50 thousand per year (for both Companies in total, excl. VAT).
Each firm will be required to submit a written proposal (by e-mail) by 1st May 2019, 10:00 a.m. Amsterdam time. Proposals received after this deadline will not be considered.
Your proposal should consist of:
1. General information about your company
2. Key elements of your service that distinguish you from other companies
3. Experience with Gazprom Group (if any)
4. Proposed team composition (as an example)
5. CV of the assigned audit manager
6. Fee Structure, with break down separate for GSH and GGH (in accordance with Appendix 1 to ITT)
7. Contractors Questionnaire https://www.gazprom-sh.nl/tenders/contractors-questionnaire.html
The opening of offers will be conducted at Concertgebouwplein 13H, 1071 LL Amsterdam, the Netherlands on 1st of May 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Amsterdam time.
After the proposals have been received and considered, we will invite the bidders for a F2F meeting or call with senior management in the beginning of May (1-2 of May). Please note that this interview will count towards our final decision.
Should you have any questions related to scope of services, please contact Ms. Larissa Nikitina +31 20 303 2362; email@example.com, and Ms. Svetlana Lapina +31 65 283 4923; firstname.lastname@example.org before April 30, 2019 18:00 p.m. Amsterdam time.
The proposal documents (offers) should be sent electronically to email@example.com. Please note, this e-mail should be used only for official offers. If you make a new offer, please cancel previous offers.
Fee Structure (excl. VAT)
|Financial Statements Audit||GSH||GGH||Total|
|2019 year, annual fee|
|2020 year, annual fee|
|2021 year, annual fee|
Section is in the process of filling. We apologize for any inconvenience.